Tuesday 21 February 2012

Breastfeeding-friendly organisations in the UK

I have decided to start a list of breastfeeding-friendly organisations in the UK. This list is of retailers, restaurants, public places etc that have accommodated me and baby G. They deserve acknowledgment, and have my sincere thanks. The list will probably be limited because of my limited experience, but hopefully with contributions from readers and probably me, we can expand this list. This list is by no means exhaustive, and just because an organisation is not on the list it doesn't mean that it's not breastfeeding-friendly!
So tried and tested by me:
Sainsburys
Pizza Hut
Tesco (they were willing, baby G decided she wasn't hungry anymore)
Santander
New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton
Subway

No comments:

Post a Comment