Thursday 1 December 2011

The beginning...

This is my first attempt ever at blogging so bear with me. To top it up, I only had one attempt at keeping a diary when I was a teenager and failed miserably. I just had no patience for it! Those who know me will say "that was a sign of things to come"!
Today's achievements: did some grist as shopping and went to Pizza Hut, both with my 3-month old daughter! Now you might think she is old enough, but she was born 2.5 months early. So technically she is less than 3 weeks old.
today's failure (ok call it improvement opportunity): I could not make her take the dummy. You might think "surely that's a good thing!". You would be wrong. She is using me as her giant dummy!!! This is the second night. If however after she does it she sleeps 5 hours like she did last night, tomorrow I will volunteer!

No comments:

Post a Comment